With my 30th birthday coming soon (only two weeks away!), I thought I would take some time to reflect back on my 20s. I wanted to take this moment to share some of my memories and achievements over the last decade.
- Graduating from Cal Poly Pomona
- Graduating from the George Washington University
- Starting a career
- Getting engaged
- Getting married
- Adopting a shelter dog
- Moving to the UK
- Traveling around the world
- Learning that “working out” can actually be fun and rewarding – mountain biking, triathlons, marathons, road biking, rockclimbing, kayaking, etc.
- Jumping off or out of high places – bungee jumping and skydiving
- Started blogging here and over there
It’s been a whirl-wind 10 years, and so much has happened. But I’m really looking forward to the next 10 years.. moving back to the US, starting a family, making our house a home, and creating countless memories with my friends and family on this journey called LIFE.